sky seekersIV - October 2021
Alia parachuting & skydiving co operation with Egyptian Parachuting&air sports federation is proud to announce our 4th event sky seekers-IV
The event will take place in Cairo, Egypt where you will arrive and be greeted by Our representative at the airport. Here they will escort you out and take you to transportation you will be taken to a 5 star hotel where you will meet and greet the team and the rest of the boogie participants!
From here you will check in, and then be given a daily itinerary with info about where to meet for the jump briefing the following day.
Each day you will be transported from the hotel to a military air force base where you will manifest and board a huge C-130 multi-turbine military aircraft!
You will then be taken skyward to heights of up to 15,000 feet where you will jump over the GREAT PYRAMIDS OF GIZA and land your canopy at the LZ directly next to these great wonders of the world!
5 jumps including
YOUR SLOT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU FORMALLY REGISTER AND PURCHASE TICKETS
Clicking “going” on the event on Facebook does not secure your spot. Registration slots are limited, and it’s on a first come – first serve basis.
After registration and payment, you will be sent a confirmation email with all the boogie information listed!
YOUR SLOT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU FORMALLY REGISTER USING THE LINK ABOVE.
Clicking “going” on this event does not secure your spot. Registration slots are limited, and it’s on a first come – first serve basis.
Some of the websites we like to use to find the best deals are:
You won't need a travel agent here! Just book your flights and we take care of the rest!
* We highly suggest purchasing flight insurance in case anything happens to where the event is canceled. You will receive a FULL REFUND in the unfortunate circumstance where the is canceled, but flights and other accommodations are not covered under our refund policy. *
• 5 Jumps from a C-130 Military Aircraft
• 5 star hotel Room in a double room
• Breakfast and Dinner each day (bottled water and alcohol not included)
• Transportation from the airport to the hotel
• Transportation from the hotel to the air force base, LZ, and back to hotel each day
We will pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel when you arrive.
Hotel Address: Movenpick Hotel & Casino Cairo - Media City, 6th Of October, Egypt - 5 star hotel
Fly into Cairo International Airport arriving on or around 24th of October . Once you register, you will get a confirmation email with a link to fill out a form with all of your travel arrangements and passport info.
Pyramid + Luxor Boogie 2021
24th of oct : Meet & Greet at the airport upon arrival , Check in at hotel
25th of oct : Briefing presentation at hotel ,Orientation visit at Pyramids area
26th and 27th of oct: Jump days
28th of oct Reserve Date
29th of oct : reserve + check out for those not taking the Luxor option
Move to Luxor including orientation ( optional )
30th of oct Jumps over luxor ( Nile river - museum)
31st of oct reserve
1st of November : fun day @ LUxor
2nd of November back to cairo - back to home
- curt Barthomlomew
- jeannie Barthomlomew
- olav zisper
Themambaspirit team (amazing free fly team )
We will also have Packers and Certified Master rigger
• B-License with 100 logged jumps (please bring log book)
• Your own personal skydiving equipment (no rentals available)
• Reserve repack within 180 day tolerance
The Price :
The Cost of the initial package is
a) 2350 USD including accommodation in a double room , meet & assist and all internal transportation
b) 2750 including accommodation in a single room , meet & assist and all internal transportation
c) Companion cost is : 650 USD
d) Optional night jump is 500 USD
FROM 24th TO 29TH OF OCTOBER 2021
Optional 2 jumps in Luxor from MI-17
a) Cost is USD 1250 including internal flights and accommodation in a double room and internal transportation
b) Cost is USD1450 including internal flights and accommodation in a Single room and internal transportation
c) Companion cost is : USD 650
FROM 29th to 2nd OF November
• You will need a Visa to enter Egypt. We highly recommend purchasing the Visa when you arrive in Cairo. At the airport upon arrival there will be an airport bank shortly after you leave the plane and before you reach customs. Here you can purchase a Visa for 25 USD. They will issue you a Visa and stamp, and you will give this to customs.
• If you have a late flight, or don't want to risk not being able to buy one in Egypt upon arrival, use this link to purchase - www.visahq.com
• Fill out the form, pay for the Visa, and print off your paperwork and bring it with you. You will also be in the Egyptian custom's computer, but bring the print out just in case.
• You will need cash in Egypt. We recommend trading in your money for Egyptian pounds at the bank where you get your Visa. There are ATM’s located everywhere, but many times at the hotel the ATM will run out of money because there are so many guests coming in at the same time during this event. Get your cash early so you don’t have to worry about it later.
• Credit Cards can be used at most locations in Egypt, but you’ll also want to carry some cash in case you need a Camel ride back to the LZ if you land off!
• You don’t need any special vaccinations to come to Egypt.
• Egypt is safe and is fast becoming one of the most popular tourist spots on the planet!
• Men and Women do not have to wear any sort of special attire. Just dress how you would at home within reason.
TOURS AND OUTSIDE EVENTS:
Outside tours and events will be available for you to sign up at the hotel.
• DO NOT Book any tours in advance.
• DO NOT PAY for any tours in advance.
Wait until the day you wish to book a tour until the day you’d like to book it. We have 3 jump days and 2 reserve days. This means that if the military needs to cancel, reschedule, or delay, we will be using the reserve days to accommodate our jumpers.
If there is a weather day, we will use a reserve day to cover those jumps. If you book a tour on one of those days in advance, you will forfeit your jumps if you are unavailable because you booked a tour in advance.
*Alia Parachuting is not affiliated with any tour group, and we will be unable to assist you with issues or scheduling problems that arise with the tour groups. If you have any questions or want our suggestions, please don’t’ hesitate to reach out and we’d be happy to help! *
Covid 19 countermeasures
• All Participants and staff will be tested upon arrival to the hotel if you test positive you will not be allowed to participate
• Masks and alcohol disinfectant will be distributed at the hotel for your personal use
• Hotel has countermeasures in place so please follow the rules of the hotel
• COMPLY WITH DISTANCE RULES
• Contact restrictions can be on the ground are generally observed. Should be less than the minimum distances protective equipment at all times carried. During the climb the distance rules cannot be displayed, which is why there are strict protective measures apply, e.g. far beyond the public transport regulations go out:
• Jumpers also keep on the plane greatest possible distance from each other, already wearing gloves are mandatory before boarding the plane. Jumpers wear at the latest from Getting on the plane face masks (Mouth and nose protection), as well as a helmet with visor and or Safety goggles. The helmet / mask Combination is throughout climbing. Wearing long jump clothing (combo) is mandatory.
• BODY CONTACTS MUST BE AVOIDED
• In free fall due to the high Speed and protective clothing there is no risk of infection.
• On the ground exists a higher risk for the formation jumping discipline as part of the jump preparation and - Follow-up (touching arms and legs) therefore Mask and gloves are required.
• In all other disciplines physical contact can easily be avoided.
• COMPLY WITH HYGIENE RULES
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS:
Refunds are only applicable in the case of event cancellation.
The refund will be for the paid amount as per the received invoice
Thanks and see you soon!
The Sky Seekers Team!